HOW TO MAKE MOIST CHOCOLATE CAKE:
Easy step to step guide with measurements
All purpose flour/ maida – 1 1/2 cups
Powdered sugar – 1 cup
Unsweetened cocoa powder – 3 Tbsp
Baking powder – 2 Tsp
Salt – 1/2 Tsp
3 eggs (at room temperature)
Vanilla extract – 1 Tsp
Milk – 1 cup
Vegetable Oil – 1 cup
Cardamom powder – 1/4 Tsp
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour cake pan and set aside
2. In a large bowl, add flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder and salt. Mix well
3. In another bowl take eggs, beat well, add milk, oil and vanilla extract. Mix well.
4. Pour wet batter into dry ingredients slowly and mix gently until everything is well combined without any lumps.
5. Pour this batter evenly into cake pan from step 1. Bake in the preheated oven for 35-40 minutes at 350°F or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
6. After removing them from the oven, immediately loosen cake edges with a knife. Allow it to cool in pan for 10 minutes, then remove from the cake pan.
7. Yummy chocolate cake is ready.
Music:Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License